Kush Mints Feminised Cannabis Seeds


SKU: BHVkushmints Categories: , Tag:
BIG HIPPO - Kush Mints Feminised Cannabis Seeds
  • Flavour: Mint, Coffee, Fresh Pine
  • Feminised: Feminised Seeds
  • Flowering: Flowering Time: 8-9 Weeks
  • Effects: Happy, Relaxing, Uplifting
  • THC: THC 26%
  • Indoor Yield: 600-650g/m2 Indoor Yield
  • Outdoor Yield: up to 1500g/plant Outdoor Yield
  • Sativa/Indica: 30% Sativa, 70% Indica, Indica Dominant
  • Genetics: Critical Kush, Mintz
  • Pack Size: 10 Seeds, 3 Seeds, 5 Seeds


1. A Potent Fusion of Genetics

Kush Mints emerges from the esteemed lineage of Critical Kush crossed with Mintz. This carefully crafted fusion results in a strain known for its potency and quality, offering a remarkable THC level of 26%.

2. Cultivation and Yield

Ideal for both indoor and outdoor cultivation, Kush Mints thrives in diverse environments. With an indoor yield potential of up to 600-650 grams per square meter and an outdoor yield reaching a substantial 1.5 kilograms per plant, growers can anticipate bountiful harvests.

3. Sensory Experience

Immerse yourself in a sensory journey with Kush Mints’ captivating taste and aroma. Delight in the refreshing essence of fresh pine, complemented by nuances of coffee with a hint of mint. Its aroma tantalizes the senses with earthy pine notes intertwined with minty coffee fragrances.

4. Effects and Medicinal Potential

Experience the harmonious balance of relaxation and euphoria with Kush Mints. Its 70% Indica dominance delivers a tranquil body melt, while the remaining 30% Sativa component uplifts the mind with gentle cerebral effects. This combination offers relief from conditions such as depression, pain, and stress, making Kush Mints a versatile option for therapeutic use.

5. Potency and Enduring High

With THC levels exceeding 25%, Kush Mints offers a potent and enduring high that envelops users in euphoria and profound relaxation. The low CBD content accentuates the psychoactive effects of THC, resulting in a long-lasting and intense experience.

6. Big Hippo Seeds’ Distinct Offering

We proudly presents Kush Mintz Feminised Seeds, a distinguished addition to the Big Hippo Range collection. Crafted through meticulous selection at Valencia Seeds, this strain embodies excellence, offering enthusiasts the opportunity to embark on a journey with this outstanding hybrid.ย Indulge in the exceptional quality and potency of Kush Mints cannabis seeds.

All Cannabis Seeds are offered as collectible genetic preservation souvenirs. For further details, kindly refer to our legal disclaimer. Pursuant to section 6 of the Misuse of Drugs Act 1971, cultivating any plant belonging to the cannabis genus in the United Kingdom without a license from the Secretary of State is considered an offense. Offenders may face imprisonment, fines, or both under this section. It is essential to recognise that germinating seeds purchased from the Big Hippo website without the requisite license is unlawful in the United Kingdom.

Additional information


Mint, Coffee, Fresh Pine


Feminised Seeds


Flowering Time: 8-9 Weeks


Happy, Relaxing, Uplifting


THC 26%

Indoor Yield

600-650g/m2 Indoor Yield

Outdoor Yield

up to 1500g/plant Outdoor Yield


30% Sativa, 70% Indica, Indica Dominant


Critical Kush, Mintz

Pack Size

10 Seeds, 3 Seeds, 5 Seeds


Big Hippo Cannabis Seeds Our in-house product range from Big Hippo embodies the epitome of quality. Comprising the finest quality products, it reflects our unwavering commitment to excellence. Rigorous testing in dedicated laboratories ensures that each product is crafted with meticulous care, bearing the hallmark of the Big Hippo Brand. Our seeds are meticulously sourced and white-labelled from esteemed suppliers in significant quantities, enabling us to negotiate exclusive white label terms and develop our own custom genetics. Likewise, our CBD products are exclusively white labelled for us by leading names in the CBD industry. As for our H4CBD legal weed, it boasts the highest grade and quality, ensuring an unparalleled experience for our customers. Discovering that the Big Hippo reigns supreme in the jungle is akin to an epiphany. It doesn't need to roar or hunt to assert its dominance, it exudes a calm demeanour and remains focused on its own well-being. This ethos extends to our commitment to you. Trust the Big Hippo, we've put the work in so you don't have to.

The reviews, comments, and information in this tab are provided by customers and do not reflect the views or opinions of Big Hippo. Big Hippo does not endorse or verify the accuracy of any statements made. Any actions or statements that are illegal or unlawful are the sole responsibility of the individual posting the review. Big Hippo disclaims all liability for any such statements or actions.


There are no reviews yet.

Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.